In May, 2017, the student from Dugavpils Univerity, Faculty of Education and Management, Mārīte Vojevodska participated in a Erasmus+ project Give Power and Help – Self-identity in Youth Work and Projects, which took place in Poland, Zakopane
The project was designed for youth workers and the mobility lasted for 10 days. Altogether, there were 23 participants who took part in the project.
The overall aim and the specific objectives of the project were:
- discovering self-identity and its effective use in youth empowerment
- developing knowledge concerning youth projects planning, writing and implementing under the Erasmus+ Program
- strengthening cross-cultural awareness among participants
- developing the attitude of tolerance and respect
- shaping the sense of belonging to European values
- sharing good practices
- expanding and strengthening the network of reliable partnership
- promoting non-formal learning.
For more information: email@example.com